Utforska Sydafrika is a travel plattform that takes you on a journey to one of the most diverse and captivating countries in the world.
We, together with Web Guys Sweden
, provide the technology behind Frontis’s marketplace and help buyers and sellers execute a deal. Keeping these connections secure is our priority, and we are always here to help.
Your order is sent directly to the vendor. After the order is placed, all further contact takes place directly with the vendor. We have no insight or responsibility regarding the product, production or delivery.
- You enter into a purchase agreement when you receive an order confirmation via e-mail.
- Since many of the products are produced according to your unique order, the sellers reserve the right to subsequently correct any incorrect information regarding delivery time.
- To buy a product in our online store, you must be 18 years old or older.
- We reserve the right to invoke Force Majeure in such situations where this is applicable.
- We work to have as up-to-date information as possible about prices and products, but cannot guarantee that the information is correct, nor do we accept responsibility for any losses, costs or damages that may arise when using this service.
- We have no responsibility for product information, possible typing/text errors, and the product images of the vendor’s products and services.
- We cannot guarantee that the vendor’s products will have the exact color you perceive on your monitor because shades of color may differ on different computer monitors and cannot be responsible for your computer’s color reproduction.
- We have no responsibility for any orders or use of the products provided by the vendor. It is the vendor who is responsible for all possible customer relationships that arise as a result of your use of our service.
With our Message system, you have the ability to communicate directly with the vendor. Messages are a great way for buyers to ask questions about a product, service or/and order.
Messages may not be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam.
- Harassing or abusing another customer.
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to
- Interfering with a transaction or the business of another customer. Interference occurs when a seller intentionally interferes with another vendor’s shop in order to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited on our website. Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another customer via our message system to warn them away from a particular vendor or item.
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another vendor.
- Purchasing from a vendor for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review.
- Creating or using an independent buyer account to maliciously upvote another vendor’s negative reviews in order to position those reviews more prominently.
- Any use of our Message system to harass other vendors or customers is strictly prohibited. Similarly, Messages may not be used to support or glorify hatred. If you receive a message that violates this policy, please let us know right away.
- Ask customers to order directly from your company instead of via us.
- Send contact information to ask the customer to contact you outside our website.
- Send your company’s website.
We have the right to read, edit and delete what you upload.
Request for quote
To keep our platform safe and respectful, you agree not to upload content that is: Threatening, defamatory, harassing, obscene, vulgar, violates someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights or False, deceives, or misleads.
We have the right to read, edit and delete what you upload such as requests, messages, text and photos.
The seller is responsible for delivery, delivery costs, and delivery times and this is something we can’t control. You can find the delivery time and policys on the product page and the delivery cost in the shopping cart when you enter your address.
: Be sure to check the goods for any damage when you receive the delivery. In order for goods with visible, external transport damage to be able to be claimed with the vendor, the damage must have been noted on the shipping company’s paper. If you should discover hidden faults/transport damage after opening the package/packaging, contact the vendor within 7 days. The vendor places the transport order, not us.
Some products can be picked up at the vendor. See more information on the product page.
Home delivery includes that the goods being driven to the door provided that a truck can get there. Some vendors offer delivery to a service point for pick up. Assembly, unpacking, and removal of packaging are not included unless the vendor offers this as an extra service.
Prices and payment
The prices include VAT. The VAT is set according to the vendor’s location. We have no responsibility for the price of the vendor’s product/service. We offers two different payment options.
Payment by invoice
Invoice directly from the vendor. Some vendors take a pre-payment of x%. The vendors reserve the right to do a credit check of the customer. They reserve the right to reject your order, limit the credit amount or require advance payment.
Payment by card
VISA, Mastercar, American Express via the payment service Stripe.
Interest on late payments
Read the vendor’s term and conditions.
Read the vendor’s term and conditions. Cancellation is handled by the vendor.
Right of withdrawal
You normally have a 14-day right of cancellation on items you bought online, in accordance with the Distance and Home Sales Act. This means that you have the right to return an item if you notify us within 14 days of receiving it that you want to use the right of cancellation. You get the full purchase price back, but you as the customer are responsible for the delivery cost of the return. The returned item must be unused and in its original packaging and the delivery note/invoice, as well as information on how the refund is to be made, must be attached. Reimbursement is normally made within 3-5 working days, however within 30 days at the latest. Please contact the vendor before returning an item. In the case of uncollected goods, a fee corresponding to the overheads incurred is charged.
When ordering customized products, the right of withdrawal does not apply as the product is specially made for you as a customer.
According to the Consumer Purchase Act, you always have a 3-year right to complain. Complaints mean that you contact the vendor about this within a reasonable time after you discover a fault with the product. We have no responsibility for the products sold in the online store.